My Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Christmas time at Crafting By Designs

Yeepee look what I got!. Yes last month I was spotlighted and was asked if I would like to be GDT for this week. Of course I would.

So here I am GDT for Crafting by Designs with a fab challenge
Get Ready for CHRISTMAS
The sponsor for this challenge is 
Eureka Stamps
so before you head on over to checkout the teams amazing creations and the awesome prize let me share my Christmas card

My card feature Bear Hugs from Polkadoodles Frosted Winter CD. The papers, sentiments and Trees are all on this fabulous CD. I have used one of the digi images and coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Graphit Pens. Dont they look cozy this is how my dog snuggles up with me on my sofa. Dies i have used are Memory Box , xcut and Die-namics. Ribbon and some glitter to finish.
Well it is over to you now lets see what christmas make you are doing.
Please come and share with we would love it.
Thanks for popping by and Thanks Crafting by Design for asking me to join you this week.
challenges
Crafting with an Attitude - M, 1st Thurs, E3 - #8 Anything Goes 
ABC Christmas Challenge - 2W, Christmas -  'U' is for Unusual Christmas Colors

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love your design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT. xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful card using the image from Polkadoodles. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
Cindy

Irena Stefanova said...

This turned out beautiful! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Love to scrap! Challenge blog.
Irena DT xxx

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. I love your colouring and all the pretty details on the card. Thanks for entering our DT call. Good luck. Luv, Wilma (DT ABC Christmas Challenge)

Claire said...

Gorgeous make! Love that image. Thanks so much for joining us at https://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk this time
Claire xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Sue - congratulations on your GDT spot and you've created a fabulous card for it! Love the cute image and pretty snowflake dies. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (IWDT)

Unknown said...

Lovely X as card so sweet. Thanks for joining inch wincy
Lynne DT

applejack cards by sue said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I do love the image and those wonderful trees. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Hi Aunty Sue. Your card is beautiful! Lovely design and elements. Love how those trees turned out. Good to see again :o)
Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Anonymous said...

GOrgeous card hunny great colouring of the fur too! Good luck with the ABC Christmas Challenge DT call
hugs Samantha :0)