My Followers

Saturday 6 December 2014

Menu for my dinner - Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Advent

Are you fed up with my posts yet hope not and yes another Christmas project. This month at Crafty Sentiments the team are doing a little extra by posting daily on the Inspirational blog for Christmas and the theme is a Tree or table decoration.
Well I decided to do a posh Menu for my Christmas dinner table.
I have used 2 stamp BAKING PIE & KITCHEN ACCESSORY both from our lollipop Dreams
Here are few pictures the actual Menu was done on my computer and I hand did the front  and embellishments
on the table

 close up of the front
The actual menu
I have coloured the 2 images with promarkers. 
I have also used , Spellbinder and Marianne Dies, Martha St wart, floral punch
Red, Gold & Green Mirri ,White & Green Card 
Pearls for flower centres, Distress Ink
Well hope you like and dont forget to pop along to the inspirational blog for more idea to decorate your house.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Sue, what a wonderful idea, and a super addition to Christmas. Love what you have done, set an extra place! Hugs xx

tilly said...

love your menu and the food on offer..... what time do I arrive lol?????
Tilly xx

Doreen said...

Love your menu,great idea.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a wonderful idea Sue. Gorgeous design and die cuts. Now I need to plan my menu lol! Susan x

Janette said...

Sue you have outdone yourself, really fabulous and the food sounds pretty good too....xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is sooooo lovely and the food sounds scrummy xx

Lee said...

WOW,noooo never fed up with your creations and it IS Christmas lol.I LOVE that cute image so perfect.Fab idea too well done you.Hugs xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the menu, what time is the meal, just give me time to drive up the motorways might be busy.
Margaret

Whisper said...

Aaah what a super idea and i love what you are having too, can i come round please, thanks Sam x